Your data protection
SIA AA TOYS takes care of the Clients 'privacy and personal data protection, observes the Clients' right to the lawfulness of personal data processing in accordance with the applicable legislation - Personal Data Protection Law, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (Regulation) and other applicable legislation in the field of privacy and data processing.
SIA AA TOYS hereby confirms that the information and personal data you have submitted in connection with placing orders in our online store will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the European Union regulatory enactments regarding the protection of personal data.
By submitting your data, you agree that the data is processed and stored for the entire period of data processing specified here, as well as in the cases specified in regulatory enactments after the initial data processing for as long as necessary.
What personal data do we collect and why?
We use the following personal data:
• Your name to identify you when receiving and / or paying for your order.
• Your e-mail address in order to send an informative order confirmation to the e-mail address specified by you, as well as, if necessary, an invoice for the payment of the order. In case of your special consent, we use the e-mail address to inform you about new deliveries and discount promotions of the store "aatoys.lv".
• Your telephone number to confirm your order and contact you if you have any additional questions regarding your order. As well as in cases when it is necessary to send information about the delivery time and place of the package to your mobile phone number.
• In case of your special consent, we use the phone number and e-mail to inform you about new product additions and discount promotions of the online store "aatoys.lv".
• We use your address to send you the goods ordered in the online store by post or courier, if the appropriate method of delivery is chosen.
If you do not provide the required personal data, you will not be able to place and receive an order in our online store.
From what sources do we obtain personal data?
We only process the personal data you provide when ordering from our online store or filling out the registration form to receive information about new deliveries and discount promotions.
Disclosure of personal data.
In order to provide full-fledged customer service, as well as to meet all the requirements of laws and regulations, the obtained data could be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
• Personal data may be transferred to a third party for the provision of marketing services to inform you about new product additions and discount promotions in the online store.
• Personal data may be transferred to the delivery and courier services to ensure the delivery of orders to the specified address, or to contact the customer about the date and times of delivery of the goods.
• Personal data may be transferred to a third party who performs accounting operations in order to ensure accounting standards in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
• The obtained personal data could be transferred to law enforcement authorities, state and local government institutions in order to fulfill their legal obligation, if such an obligation is imposed by regulatory enactments, or to protect their legal rights.
Where do we process your personal data?
Your personal data is not transferred or processed in a country outside the EU / EEA.
How long is your personal data stored?
Categories of personal data and retention periods:
• Personal data related to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes will be deleted within one week of receiving the withdrawal of consent from the customer.
• Personal data shown on the invoices.
Based on the rules for keeping accounting documents, the documents confirming the fulfillment of the order will be kept for five years.
We guarantee the protection of your rights and the lawful use of your compliance with personal data protection laws and regulations. Because of this, you have the following rights:
• By logging in to your profile in our online store, you can view the submitted information about yourself and, if necessary, correct it.
• Withdraw consent to data processing for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of direct marketing by receiving another information letter from us or by writing an e-mail to email@example.com
• Request from us all information available to us about you and for what purposes we process it.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, you can contact us:
Phone: +371 27075559